Friday, August 17, 2012

My bike as of 17 August 2012

So a few posts below I showed my stock bike...now to show you my final product, for now.

Just to refresh, here is the stock ride.



And here she is, all dressed up and lots of places to go.



And here is the current list of mods done to make her my own, starting front to back.

Reckless Fairing with ipod stereo, painted windshield with 3 pouch bag.
55w running lights mounted on custom painted lowers
125db Wolo air horn
Hardwired Garmin nuvi 2455LMT GPS
12" springer apes
G-man Bully fuel processor
Thunder Mfg OEM cover airkit with K&N filter
6 circuit wiring block for power
Mutazu DMY trunk, reinforced with fiberglass, luggage rack and a hardwired 12v accessory plug.

I am sure some other small stuff, can't remember what as of right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment