Friday, August 10, 2012

Current list of mods

So you see the stock bike, now let's talk about what I have done.  I wasn't initially making a blog so my pictures are severely lacking but that shall change...right?

First one done, I added a 6 circuit fuse block for future upgrades to the electrical system add-ons.




















Then using the awesome fuse block I added a 125 db air horn, some running lights and hard wired power for my GPS.  I also ran some extra wires into the headlamp for future projects.

Air horn




















Running lights

















 


And of course the nice, neat wiring job


















 

And finally, this is the fairing currently at the paint shop along with my trunk.  Once I get the trunk back I will be wiring it with an extra brake light and a 12v cigarette type receptacle for charging electronics as I ride.  Then lining the interior with carpet to hide the hideous fiberglass job I did to strengthen the trunk.


No comments:

Post a Comment